This website is intended for individuals living with chronic hepatitis B virus infection in United States.

Who Can Participate

You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:

  • Are at least 18 years old (the minimum age may be higher in some countries)
  • Have had diagnosed chronic hepatitis B virus infection for at least 6 months
  • Have been on stable nucleoside/nucleotide analogue (NA) treatment (sometimes referred to as antivirals, such as tenofovir or entecavir) for the past 6 months

You will also need to meet additional requirements. The study doctor will review these with you.